Search This Blog

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Getting pumped for the ride to Cali

I'm getting jazzed up for the upcoming motorcycle trip! :)) only a couple of weeks left to go.

We're going to "couch surf" on the way to Cali....kind of a foreign concept to me....meeting people along your travels and sleeping at their place for no charge! Of course, gifts and household assistance are appreciated. As cost effectice such lodgings are, it would be my first time couch-surfing and while I'm willing to try it, I'm a little iffy about it. Its all about "cultural exchange", and all members are verified and (most are) vouched for. That prevents the wierdos and sickos from showing up at your door, I guess.

The couch surfing project is kind of cool..... check it out..... http://www.couchsurfing.com

No comments: